Sunday, October 6, 2013

Big Sale

So sorry I have been gone so long. I have missed all of you.

 

I am working on a brand new line of product for Simply Rebecca Studios, and I am so very excited about it. It will be sold in the studio's Etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/simplyrebeccastudios. I will post an announcement when it launches, with banners flying and bands playing.

But for now I am cleaning out the studio of samples, test pieces, singles, and back stock. I am holding a BlowOut DeStash Sale in the Etsy shop. Beginning Monday Oct 7th at 10:00 am EST everything will be sold at COST.

I am working feverishly getting things ready to post that morning. New items will be added daily until everything is GONE. These are all one of a kind items, brand new, not to be made again.

The shop accepts PayPal as well as Etsy Direct Checkout with all major credit cards. I also accept Etsy gift certificates. I look forward to seeing you all.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment