Sunday, September 28, 2014

New logo

     

     I wanted to take a quick moment to share my new logo. I am so happy with it. It is a much more sophisticated look and I love monograms. 
     I have new woven cloth labels being made as we speak. I will have new hang tags printed within the week. I can use the monogram alone as small tabs on anything I make as a little trademark. I can have it printed on ribbon. I am also thinking about having it monogrammed on the inside neck panel of my sleepwear. 
     Branding your business is so very important. A good logo will catch the eye of the consumer and they will remember you. Eventually I will also incorporate this into packaging as well. 
     Andrea Brower from Illustration and Graphic Communication down in Florida was my designer. She listened to my ideas and my color schemes and produced half a dozen options. We talked and came up with the perfect design. She turned it around in no time. A super thanks to you Andrea. 
     The sewing machine has been so busy humming along. Although I still feel I don't have enough hours in my day to spend sewing. Projects are looking good. I am looking forward to seeing the product all nicely displayed in the pop up shop in November.
     That being said, time to get back to the sewing room. Hope you all have a fabulous week. Be sure to let someone know that you care. One day it may be you that needs the boost.

                          Rebecca      

No comments:

Post a Comment